A new helpful guide to music provision
To support parents and students new to music lessons, or to help provide support for those already having lessons, the Music Service has launched its new A Parent’s Guide to Music Lessons.
The guide covers:
- Costs of music lessons
- How to book your music lessons
- Music-making and -learning in school
- Music-making and -learning outside of school
- Ensemble music
- Community Music Venues
- What happens in a music lesson?
- Who will be teaching your child?
- How to help your child practise
- Tips for parents
We hope that this new guide will help parents understand what music provision looks like, and how best to support their child in their musical development.
Click here to read and download the guide