A suite of online curriculum resources to support all aspects of the music curriculum delivery in school.
£125 for the academic year 2023-24.
Charanga Musical School
- Full primary music curriculum
- 2 complete music schemes that teach that cover National Curriculum objectives and the Model Music Curriculum, suitable for non-specialist teachers
- Resources that can be used flexibly by specialist music teachers
- Progression, planning and assessment documents
- Instrumental learning pathways available for a variety of instruments
- Music technology package
- Pupil access suitable for home learning
Charanga Secondary, VIP Studio Sessions
- A flexible suite of resources that cover national Curriculum and Model Music Curriculum objectives at KS3
- Vocal resources for unison or part singing using modern repertoire
- Complete online DAW with suite of teaching resources
- Pupils can access DAW and resources from home as well as school
- All pupils can have individual
Focus On Sound
Cloud based curriculum music support for KS3-5, including materials for GCSE and A Level examinations.
An extensive online vocal resource that embeds singing into the heart of your school with material for EYFS-KS4.
- Wide variety of styles and genres
- Songs for use in music lessons and across the school day
- Echo tracks and full performances to support non-specialist vocal teachers
- Warm up and vocal health advice and guidance
* E-Learning schools receive a 65% discount on Sing Up. All other schools receive a 40% discount.
(Pricing is detailed on the Sing Up page)