|Date and time||
|Price||*£40 for DfE funded Essex local authority schools (see full information below)|
|Venue||Essex Dance Theatre, Dorset Avenue, Great Baddow, Chelmsford. CM2 9UB|
Join Sarah Goldsmith, Schools’ Music Curriculum Officer at Essex Music Education Hub, for a day exploring all things primary music!
The day will be full of practical music activities that you can take back to share in school with staff and looking in depth at what it means to lead music in a primary school.
During the day we will explore:
- The role of Music Leader
- National guidance and support for music
- Updated Minimum Expected Standards in Music document (written for new model music curriculum)
- How to structure and plan for music from EYFS to KS2
- Resources and ideas for delivering curriculum content
- Assessment, audits and evaluation
- Singing and vocal development
- Practical ideas
Time to share ideas and network!
The workshop is suitable for both specialist and generalist practitioners.
Places are limited to 30 delegates for this course.
Please note payment details below
*This course is subsidised from £140 to £40 by Essex Music Education Hub (EMEH).
£40 will be invoiced to your school before the event. The subsidised price is available for staff who work in DFE funded schools served by Essex Music Education Hub (EMEH).
Staff from Independent schools or schools not served by EMEH will be charged £140.