|Date and time||
|Venue||Online via Zoom|
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire is hosting two online events aimed at talented young string players considering auditioning for UK Conservatoires this Autumn.
- Find out from current students what the audition process was like
- Talk to RBC Head of Strings Louise Lansdowne and Associate Head of Strings Nick Stringfellow
- Performances from RBC staff and students
- Q&A around what to expect at an audition
- How to control nerves and performance anxiety
- What types of questions might you be asked – what can you prepare ahead of an audition?
- What makes you stand out from the crowd – what will make your audition unique and memorable?
- What repertoire or pieces to play at audition
The sessions will take place on Zoom on:
Book your free place now at the links above