Essex Music Education Hub are approaching selected schools to offer them the opportunity to become school members of Music Mark. There is no cost to this membership at any point as we as a Hub are only able to pay for the membership on behalf of schools. Schools have been selected in recognition of their commitment to provide a high-quality music education within their setting.
If you have received an invitation, please do complete the form and return it to us so we can process your membership. All school members receive:
- Delivery of welcome packs, including school member certificate and personalised welcome letter from CEO to your school
- Option for your school to be listed on the Member Directory
- Personal login and access to Member-Only resources and events on website
- Publication and dissemination of schools’ success stories (subject to capacity)
- Advertisement of latest school job openings and 37% discount on listings
- Termly updates with all the latest national and regional sector news and events
- Access for teachers to extensive library of resources on MarketPlace.
- Discounted delegate rates and priority booking for the National Annual Conference and other Music Mark events
- Access to a range of regional and national training courses and CPD activities, exclusive to members or at a discounted rate
So far, secondary schools in Essex have received their invitations, with primary school invitations to go out shortly.
If your secondary school has not been approached, and you would be interested in gaining Music Mark membership – please contact Peter Lovell (Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.