ReelMusic is more than a simple CPD resource bank. It is a tool designed for the Music Education profession.
Unlike DVD or off-site course-based training, ReelMusic’s bite sized video clips and interactive online tools encourage personalisation, conversation and debate amongst your staff.
With ReelMusic you can:
- Support schools’ music education planning.
- Access a bank of over 230 ‘bite-size’ online clips.
- Watch clips and save favourites to revisit and play later.
- Create personalised playlists tailored to individual needs.
- Make notes against clips within your playlists, share with colleagues and encourage discussion.
There will be 60 new videos added to the site on Thursday the 13th February, some of the new content addressing the new Ofsted framework, and discussing best practice in light of this.
If you would like to sign up for ReelMusic, please email Liz Leatherdale with the subject of the email being ‘ReelMusic’, and you will be added after half-term.