Take your child’s musical journey online!
Our tutors are primed and ready to guide your child on its musical journey!
Our specialist music tutors normally work in schools, academies and our Music Centres. However, our 1-to-1 music lessons have now been transferred to online music lessons via Microsoft Teams. Not sure how the lessons look and sound? Look and listen to our tutor Paula giving Bella a flute lesson.
What is the cost?
- £7.75 per lesson for 15 minutes 1-to-1 tuition
- £15.50 per lesson for 30 minutes 1-to-1 tuition
When do the weekly lessons take place?
- Tuesdays 4pm – 8pm
- Wednesdays 4pm – 8pm
- Thursdays 4pm – 8pm
- Saturdays 9am – 5pm
Each term we deliver 10 weekly lessons.
To continue your child’s in-school or Community Music Centre lessons online, please click the pink button below:
How does it work?
- We process your application, match you with your tutor, or if they are not available, with the next available cover tutor for your instrument for this term. We email you with details of the lesson and how to access it.
- The lessons are a continuation of your in-school learning, and will be private between you and the tutor.
- We have an online tuition to ensure the safeguarding of our students and you will be asked to virtually sign this as part of the registration process: that policy is available here.
- Once you’ve applied we send you details and guidance about using Microsoft Teams (the platform we’re using), and a member of our team gets in touch to confirm your booking.
Tuition discounts remain in place as usual and for the new academic year 20-21, all previous applicants will need to reapply for our discount; to find out more about our tuition discounts, please click here.
New to online tuition?
We are offering new students the opportunity to have a free trial online music lesson with one of our tutors. If your child enjoys it, we’ll guide you through booking a batch of online lessons.
Click the pink button above to get in touch, and one of our team will be in touch to book you in for your lesson!
For those students who have theory and/or aural tuition, we will be running online sessions and will advertise those shortly.
“We were really delighted to be offered these online lessons. They have been really worthwhile and Annie really enjoys them. She has been getting a lot of out the lessons and looks forward to practising.” Mrs Harris
“The lessons have been invaluable and I never expected them to be such a positive experience for our son. He has really loved the lessons with Barbara – she is really, really positive and engaging. Delighted that we had this opportunity.” Mrs Farmer
If you have any problems in registering or queries about this service, please email us by clicking here.