We currently have a vacancy for a Parent to join as a member of the Music Hub Oversight Group. and would welcome applications from parents who are keen to make a positive contribution to all the work that the Music Hub is commissioned to deliver. In this voluntary role, you will work as part of a team and play a vital role in ensuring the Oversight Group is connected with parents and the wider Essex community.
What skills are needed to apply for this role?
- A strong commitment to improving outcomes for young people
- Good interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn, develop new skills and attend relevant training.
- The ability to support and challenge the wider membership and the Lead Organisation, contributing to the vision and strategy of the Board.
- The ability to attend and contribute in meetings whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- The ability to work as part of a team and value the contributions of others.
- An understanding that this role does not involve discussing your own child.
- To attend most meetings throughout the year.
- Willingness to join a sub-committee which may meet once per term.
- To attend concerts, project performances and see some of the wider work that is being delivered.
For an informal discussion regarding this role, please contact the Lead Officer of the Music Service, Peter Lovell. (Peter.Lovell@essex.gov.uk)
If you would like to complete an expression of interest form regarding this opportunity, this can be accessed as a Microsoft form here.
Expressions of interest should be completed by the 25th of November. Should you have any difficulties with the Microsoft form, please contact Peter Lovell directly.