|Date and time||
Sing Up Primary – become an Essex singing school
In this online session you will: -
- Explore the Sing Up website (understand how to navigate it and get the best out of Membership)
- Learn practical tips and song suggestions to use straight away
- Follow guidance on how to sing throughout the school day, including transitions, topics, assemblies and choir
- Gain a greater understanding of how to teach music with Sing Up’s scheme of work and ready to use PowerPoints
- Look at ways in which to support the curriculum with singing in lessons
- Understand the wider impact that singing can have on school life and pupils
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for anyone working in a primary school setting, who wants to increase their own confidence and incorporate more singing into their everyday practice.
Using the Sing Up approach will support pupils to develop: –
- Greater confidence in singing
- Concentration and focus
- Memory skills that will benefit the wider the curriculum
- Deeper musicianship
This free online Twilight CPD session is an opportunity to experience the benefits of Sing Up for those who already have access and for those who might be interested in signing up.
The is free for staff who work in DFE funded schools served by Essex Music Education Hub (EMEH).
Staff from Independent schools or schools not served by EMEH will be invoiced £40 for signing up for this event.