|Date and time||
|Price||Tickets from £75|
|Venue||Hayes School, West Common Road, Hayes, Bromley BR2 7DB|
Steps to Success in GCSE Music full day workshop gives ideas and strategies for teaching at this level which are both musical and theoretical.
- A chance to explore practical approaches to the analysis of GCSE music set works and preparation for listening and appraising tasks through workshopping, composing and improvising
- Support students to transition successfully from Key Stage 3 – where music frequently has a focus on practical work – to the demands of GCSE music.
- Make GCSE more accessible for all students and specifically those students who may not have come to study GCSE via formal instrumental lessons.
- Research shows that students are more likely retain the learning if they are actively engaged in the process.
Note: Delegates will be able to access the relevant support resources for the exam board they are using.
- A teachers guide and resource pack containing:
- Your choice of 2 x Start With A Set Work Resource packs complete with ideas for performing and composing guidance notes & resources as modelled during the workshop
- Your choice of 2 x GCSE set work playalong (options from all exam board specifications available)
- Musical Futures Songwriting resource (worth up to £40)
- Exclusive Playalong Pack – 3 x additional playalongs (worth up to £50*) of your choice
- Refreshments and lunch.