What is the Arts Award Access Fund?
The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award centres working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue.
Apply now for the 2018 fund. Closing date 2 March 2018.
Who can apply?
Applications from all registered Arts Award centres based in England, but priority will be given to centres that:
- are working with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue
- will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups
What can the money be used for?
- Discover, Explore or Bronze logs
- Bronze, Silver or Gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting is not cost effective)
Apply now for the 2018 fund. Closing date 2 March 2018. Apply here